What's Your Favorite Pointe Shoe Brand?

Monday, May 11, 2015

Absent Minded ~

 Hello! I've been a bit absent as of late, but I've still been doing ballet (:)). Which is probably the only thing keeping my sanity. My ten things Tuesday is looking sparse, and honestly it's kind of hard to think of new 10 things each week! Anyway, I am currently working on making a very detailed foot shape post and I think this weekend I'll try and finish that up. Also, I am going to have to remake my pointe shoe wreath and figure since I'll have all my pointe shoes out I might as well do a crazy possible three part pointe shoe review for all the different types of pointe shoes I've used so far! I'm very excited to do that one!!! I think I want to do a mix of reviewing them through writing and video, so I may begin a vlog as well. I think it would be fun! Sorry again for the absence and keep dancing!


 

1 comment:

  1. I actually posted my first try at the pointe shoe review vlog. It's not exactly what I wanted it to be, so I will eventually be redoing it. In the meantime you can view it here if you'd like: https://youtu.be/sKUU7OqczYw

    ReplyDelete